The Group consists of 11 member colleges
|Cardinal Newman College||King Edward VI College|
|Carmel College||Peter Symonds College|
|Cirencester College||St Dominic's College|
|Farnborough Sixth Form College||Winstanley College|
|Greenhead College||Woodhouse College|
|Hills Road College|
The Group share the following objectives:
- to share and disseminate good practice within the group for the benefit of students
- to improve still further the quality of our provision
- to influence policy, at national and local level, is it impinges on our colleges and our students
- to develop cost-sharing and quality improvement partnerships between our colleges
- to work with sister organisations (e.g. SFCA, AoC) to celebrate and promote the good reputation of sixth form colleges.
In addition to the Principals' meetings which take place four times per year, Finance Directors from the Colleges regularly also meet to discuss key issues for them.